Your financial support allow us to serve, pray and grow.
St Margaret rely fully on the generosity of members and friends like you. Please give to St Margaret to support our mission to serve, pray and grow. Many local businesses support our outreach programs and without them we wouldn’t be able to serve our community.
Click the ‘Donate’ button below to give to St. Margaret.
There are a number of other ways to give:
- Register to Give: Use a Pre-Authorized Remittance (PAR) form for an ongoing monthly donation that comes directly from your bank accounts. Ask us for a form.
- Mail or Drop off Cheques: Weekly envelopes are available at the beginning of each year and upon request, deliver or mail to 156 Sixth Street, Toronto, Ontario, M8V 3A5
- Cash donations: If you would like a receipt, please put your donation in an envelope with your name and address.
- Workplace based programs: Workplaces often allow donations to specific charities and in some cases, will even match gifts. Check with your workplace to see if this is possible
- E-transfers: taken your on-line banking platform. Go Interac e-Transfer or transfer money; Add (St Margaret New Toronto) as a new contact; Add email address (email@example.com); Enter the amount to be e-transferred Your gift is automatically deposited to St Margaret’s account
- CanadaHelps: www.canadahelps.org/en/charities/the-parish-of-st-margaret-anglican/
If you would like to make a donation of food, gift or money to purchase supplies, please call the church office at 416-259-2659. You are welcome to drop off your donations during office hours, or donate via Pay Pal.
Support Our Community Fundraisers
St Margaret host community fundraisers to support our mission to serve, pray and grow. Donations and volunteers are welcome.
- Tealess Tea – begins in January and is a unique direct-mail fundraising initiative that is enjoyed in the comfort of your home. Sit back and enjoy your cup of tea that is mailed to your home, read the enclosed invitation and support our work
- Pancake Super – this fun meal for all to enjoy before Lent begins, Shrove Tuesday, we feast before we fast!
- Octoberfest – this is a wonderful celebration of German food, culture with live music and a silent auction right in our community.
- Christmas Tea & Market – end of November, perfect time to buy delicious baked goods, crafts, jams and other goodie for the holiday